Tuesday, June 8, 2010



Blog after blog after blog , here I am again .

I've deleted my old blog due to some reasons which I will not tell you here .

So to my new followers , you are welcome here .


For a warm start , you can call me Bella . I am going to reach 19 this coming November .

I am a mother of 3 , I own a castle somewhere in Spain , I have a husband , a boyfriend , scandals etc etc . Okay stop there !

I have no boyfriend , the special one . I know I am lame for not having one .




I :


1) eating

2) vintage

3) dancing

4) the dooodolls



5) romedies ( stands for romantic comedies )



seriously dude you gotta watch this !



6) purple , brown , err more purple ?

7) cats , especially the fat one !

8) walking in the rain .

9) caramel frappucino *mouth-dropped*




10) last but not least , i love my brother & sister . They mean the world to me , even more !


Well I think this is it . A good start from me , for you guys to know me .

I am better than your ex & I am better than your next !

=D



No comments:

Post a Comment