Tuesday, June 8, 2010



So I went to Penang . Elly & his brother , Aiman , picked me up at the bus station & we went straight to Raz's house & picked him up as well .
Aiman cooked some diet spaghetti for us . We enjoyed ourselves .
Karaoke - Webcam - Laughing our ass out - Queensbay.
We were the cheerleaders on the other day . Raz made it to semi-final for Teen Star .
Good luck Raz , sorry I can't be there and scream your name on top of my lungs !
I know you can do it , you muffin double cheese burger !



They are like my laughing gas . I can't stop laughing with these morons ! HAHAHA
I miss having 'this' kind of fun .
Laughing - Eating - Forget everything - Enjoy
I am very busy nowadays that I don't even have time for myself .
I learned a thing or two .
What is the point of having a boyfriend , he'll end up leaving you for another girl ? So lets just sit back , relax , laugh at the stupid girls !
We got to enjoy youth while we can .
I am only 19 , I don't want some morons to just walk into my life , telling me what to do and I'll end up crying alone in the room .
THAT IS SO LAME!







2 comments: