Monday, June 14, 2010


IF YOU ARE SOMEHOW IN THIS LIST , PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
(Criteria's for those who choose to get close to me)

1. You must be born male.
2. You must own something to wear to a formal reception.
3. No crocs footwear please?
4. All your parts need to be in good working order, further testing will need to be conducted of course. :P
5. 175 cm & above. Not too skinny. Not too fat.
6. English must be your first language. (Trust me, my mum would love this)
7. You follow at least one professional sports.
8. You know how to cook a meal for two.
9. Great sense of humor is preferred. I want people to laugh with you , not at you.
10. You can plan a good date without any help or advice from me.
11. You aren't afraid of being yourself, even if you have a dorky side.
12. You know how to dance because I dance too.
13. You know how to deal with me.
14. You love me for who I am, inside out.
15. You must be SINGLE. I don't want your girlfriend to just come and curse me for things that you have started. That is so not cool.
16. You must know how to swim.
17. You must be financially independent from your family. (Shame on you because I live with my own money , you shouldn't just do the silly face to your daddy and ask for money , sorry there's nothing to be proud of)
18. A good kisser. Woot woot!
19. Listen to all types of music. Its a bonus if you can sing it back to me.
20. You can hang out with my girlfriends as well.
21. Be loyal, pleaseeeeeeee?


See, who says that I am choosy? I just want the best for me & my future. I don't want to see myself in trash 10 years from now.
I can accept you for who you are (but if you are listed as above, I'll see that as a bonus for me)
I'll try to accept the unperfect person, perfectly.
It would be an EXTRA bonus if you are in modeling field.

Check out this hunk, Cole Mohr (Not so 'Justin Bieber' & not so 'body builder' type)
He is my type.









YOU ARE THE ABSOLUTE 'C'
THE ONE & ONLY
COLE MOHR

3 comments:

  1. Right....... those guys look like they're from a top shop Magazine or was it from Burberry. Look familiar though kind of look like one of my friend from poland.

    ReplyDelete