Sunday, September 12, 2010

Happy Eid Mubarak


I didn't celebrate this year's Eid Mubarak , at all .
I got a 40 d.c fever & eventually it won't go away .
I was admitted at the hospital on the first night of raya . They dripped me .
And now still , I suffered like hell .
Thank god I have my soldiers around . Thanks brothers.



I asked them to have a wild guess regarding my weight and here are the answers;

Abang Zikri : *He asked me to stand up* 60 !
Abang Fadhli : *With a full throttle confidence* 65 , sah !
Abang Hafidz : Mana ada sampai 65 nii , 60 60 confirm 60.
Asyraf : *While playing Winning Eleven and he glanced at me once* Ahh 63 .

The correct answer is 50 :(
& the conclusion is no more eating after this .

2 comments:

  1. 50 for our height ? -.- that's underweight bella !

    ReplyDelete
  2. u can never beat me coz i'm just 43! (which is unhealthy =,=)

    nway, get well soon!

    ReplyDelete