Tuesday, September 21, 2010


Remember me telling you guys that I didn't celebrate raya much ? This is the least that I did . Put on my baju kurung , snap some pictures & I make love with PS3 . I don't have much cousin on my dad's side . I only got 'the soldiers' (eventually they are my cousins but they are more like my brothers) And no matter how much they annoy me , I will always love them . I have come to sense that they love me too much & they will do their best to protect me as their-only-growing-up-sister (well Zahira, your time will come).

This is Abang Hafidz .
Same age but he is older than me by months so still , I gotta respect him . ♥
(ignore my face , i was on fever . No , I am still having fever)

Introducingggggg HAYAD ! Tadaaaa .
This is Abang Fadhli . He keeps all my secret . Thank you . ♥
He will release his album soon , please support their music .
Thank you .
(& again , ignore my sick face)

Theres Abang Zikri & Asyraf too but I don't have personal pictures with them (its in Abang Fadhli's phone & I forgot to take it from him)
I ♥ you brothers !

Thats all for now . Oh yeah , this is a new fresh picture taken from our BEL class .


This is Taqwim also known as Babi .


2 comments: