Thursday, September 16, 2010




(This is the true 'Blood On The Dancefloor' people , HAHAHA)

I bleed almost everyday since the first day of raya . Bleeding nose , theres even blood when I coughed too much .

CONGRATULATIONS BELLA !

Well people , it doesn't matter on what state/mode/sign you are in , do what you want to do today or you might regret of not doing it later . Before its too late ! Trust me on this . Don't just live with your dreams , make it happen , make it real , and make it fastttt !

I would go naked in front of people just to live my dream , whats yours ?
Tell me if you get a chance to be an international supermodel , would you not love that ? And lemme highlight this , SUPERmodel , which brings much difference between me and other Malaysian models .
Think Bella think , go Bella go !

3 comments:

  1. tlg jaga diri and mkn ubt and pleaseeee stop merokok..
    bella senget, ily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMK bella stop sayin like u r dying! ( n don't u dare to say 'duh, everyone is dyin, -,-)

    u'll be just fine...get well soon ek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bella plz take care babe
    mish u so much
    stop saying dat ur dying
    t cian i sorng2 xde u

    ReplyDelete